Welcome to THE BLACK DUCK
Please sign in Here

warning  Welcome to , You are not logged in. If you have not registered yet, please click here. Alternatively log into your account now.

THE BLACK DUCK: Forums

New perk for BF3 ... just what I was looking for!!!
View next topic
View previous topic
Evil_Elf
godly
godly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quote

It will hold my coffee and or BEER!! and all my accessories needed like laser sights and night-scopes Rolling Eyes

This massive mountain of a mug combines three Mil-Spec 1913 scope rails and a block ofimage CNC-machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum with the capacity to hold a sizable 24 ounces of your favorite frothy beverage. The OPMOD Battle Mug is built to military specs - the rails are real military-specification rails, the handle is an actual AR-15 carry handle mounted to one of the rails, and the body is serious hard-core metal, machined out of a 13.5-pound solid block of aluminum. You can load up the OP-MOD Battle Mug just like you would your trusty AR - pile on a scope, a laser sight, holo sight, or any other tactical gear you want. With its Mil-Spec Type III anodized finish and a crenelated base, the OP MOD Battle Mug is just as good for fending off foes as kicking back with a beer - though we recommend the latter. Each one is custom-engraved with its own unique serial number and includes a removable AR15 carry handle. Last but not definitely least - the OPMOD Battle Mug is proudly made in the USA!

http://www.opticsplanet.net/opmod-battle-mug.html

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/01/battle-mug-holds-beer-coffee-with-laser-sights-and-night-scopes/

godly
godly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quote

COOL,you can drink & drive with IRNV Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic